Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully.
Strict adherence to the Terms & Conditions stated below is required to be followed by every user who accesses Markelytics Website. By continuing your usage of this Site, you suggest your acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- Markelytics owns the right to change/modify/delete/discontinue any aspect and content on the Website at any point in time. Markelytics may also restrict your usage or access to certain features/services without any notice or liability.
- Usage of data by the client is allowed as per agreement with a proper mention of Markelytics under “source”. Written permission and approval from Markelytics shall be required for the same.
- All the content on this Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Markelytics has the right to change/improve the contents of this Site at any time. The content could have a possibility of technical/typographical errors.
- Use of Markelytics logo/name is not allowed for any product/service promotion.
- External reproduction of the content available on this Site is strictly prohibited. This includes any commercial use of the content such as advertisements, marketing and promotional collaterals, websites, online services etc.
- Third-party linkages and citations are allowed after clearly mentioning the “source” as Markelytics. However, Markelytics shall not identify with the accuracy of the content provided on other such sites.
- Contact Markelytics before quoting in any advertisement/press release/promotion. Please write to email@example.com along with attaching a sample copy of the content containing the intended use of the information to maintain the data privacy.
Markelytics holds the right to revise these Terms & Conditions at any time. As we may make changes at any time without notifying you, we suggest that you periodically consult this post. We shall consider your continued usage of the website after the modification as your acceptance of the changes.