Designation: Senior Research Manager/Research Director - Healthcare
Experience: 8 - 15 years
Compensation: As per industry standards
Job Location: Bangalore, India
- Taking research breifs, developing proposals and research design.
- Questionnaire design.
- Familiar with data collection and data quality checks.
- Ability to handle large sets of data.
- Writing analysis plans and creatively looking for insights and pattern.
- Analysis and interpretations
- Developing presentations and discussing with clients.
- Client management.
- Strong in oral and written communications.
- Presentation skills.
- Ability to interpret data and numbers.
- Strong grasping power.
- Confidence and willingness to learn.
- Ability to stretch, take initiative and to go beyond what is expected.
- Experience in healthcare primary research end to end projects and must have handled clients directly.
- Experience in Brand Tracking, New product Launch ,Concept testing, Usage & attitude, Price testing, Market sizing, Competitor mapping, New product Launch ,Product positioning ,Communication testing, Customer satisfaction.
Oncology, Dermatology, Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Vaccines, Gastroenterology, Vitamins/Nutritional, Autoimmune diseases, Animal Health, Diagnostics, MedTech, OTC.