- Brand Health & Brand Tracking Studies
- Usage & Attitude Studies
- Concept & Product Testing
- Consumer Satisfaction Studies
- Market Segmentation Studies
- B2B/Industrial Research
- Advertising Pre/Post Testing
- Promotion and Media Research
- Start-up and Market Entry Strategy Studies
Markelytics Solutions offers Full-Service Research in Consumer, B2C and B2B segments. We offer highly intuitive and innovative end-to-end solutions, which are based on learnings gathered over years of experience in working with the best marketing minds in the business. This innate knowledge is aided with latest analysis techniques and software packages to process information to provide market intelligence and deeper insights to marketing professionals.
Devising bespoke research solutions for our clients has been our forte all along. We believe in the totality of any process. The z-factor which we adopt to cater to our clients’ research needs is a combination of process and practical logic. Our core competence lies in understanding the specific need of the hour, using the best research design and techniques to arrive at quick turnaround solutions using our global field resources, Specialty Online Panels, telephone (mobile and fixed lines) and syndicated reports across the globe.
Markelytics understands how to zero-in on a client's real and most pressing needs and deliver practical, effective and intuitive solutions that will give them a razor-sharp competitive edge. Our expertise lies in looking for workable solutions to complex and difficult problems and delivering on time and on the mark. And, we don't just do market research – we are in the business of delivering Powerful Insights.
Quick-Turnaround studies are best suited to understand or evaluate:
- Ad Recall
- Promotional Campaign Evaluation
- Brand Recall/Trial/Usage
- Targeted Segment Check – Teenagers, kids, women, youth
- Opinion Polls
- New Product Launch Evaluation
Markelytics offers its services across the globe having field support and data collection teams in more than 80 markets worldwide. While full service research is managed by the customized research division in Bangalore, India; we have the capabilities of covering research requirements across Asia, Africa, America, Europe and Middle East. Our presence in Singapore, Japan, US and India adds to our overall capabilities to offer customized research solutions irrespective of where you are based or which market you wish to study or explore.
- Consumer products – Non Durables and Durables
- Banking and Financial Services
- Health & Pharma
- Retail and Online e-tailing
- Property Development & Management
- Startup and Market Entry Strategies - across segments