Designation: Business Development Manager
Experience: 3 - 10 years
Compensation: As per industry standards
Job Location: Bangalore, India
- Understand the skills and expertise of the company thoroughly.
- Identify and develop potential clients plus grow existing client relationships.
- Ability to drive and handle a team of cold callers and sales specialists.
- Manage sales targets on monthly basis with new client and existing client business.
- Manage individual targets and overall team sales to ensure an appropriate mix of prospects, new business opportunities and firm proposals.
- Actively seek and conduct meetings, deliver presentations with potential clients on phone/web and face to face.
- Represent the company at client meetings, trade shows and conferences as and when required in India and elsewhere.
- Prepare excellent pitch presentations based on client requirements.
- Prepare detailed quotes, manage vendor relationships, set up pricing strategy and delivery schedules for various sets of clients.
- Manage and monitor projects along with project management team on regular basis.
- Develop marketing and awareness campaigns along with marketing team.
Education Qualification: An MBA or equivalent from one of the known business school
- Preferably from a Market Research industry.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills and sensitivity.
- Possess excellent presentation skills.
- Possess excellent computing skills.
- Excellent communication in English.
- Willing to work in different shifts as per needs.
- Excellent people management skills.